Lowering your 2015+ Golf/Gti is a great way to improve its handling and appearance.We are happy to offer our Go-Low kit that includes everything you need to lower your vehicle without putting your vehicle in danger, while saving you money!
Our kit includes:
- Volkswagen Racing Sport Springs
- A Savage Chassis reinforced full steel oil pan
- (Optional) oil change kit complete with 6 liters of your choice of oil meeting VW 505.00/505.00 standards
- (Optional) 42 Draft Designs 20mm Hubcentric wheel spacers with extended wheel bolts
VWR Sport Springs are specifically engineered to replace your factory springs with slightly shorter and stiffer springs. They are designed to lower your vehicle's center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling all while maintaining the ride quality and comfort as if intended by the OEM. VWR found the current VAG OEM dampers are a much more sophisticated design than previous generations resulting in a worthwhile improvement in handling with little change. VWR painstakingly developed these springs to work perfectly with your OEM dampers and require no other changes to your suspension to take advantage of their benefits.The VWR Sport Springs were developed for several VAG platforms all matching correctly to their respective OEM dampers, making this a very cost-effective modification. With different engines and vehicle weights, VWR has developed a range of springs specific to your vehicle and powertrain. These springs are fully compatible with Volkswagen's Switchable ACC (Adjustable Chassis Control) dampers.A typical VWR Sport Spring customer is one who demands performance over stock without breaking the bank. These springs are not intended for customers looking to dramatically lower or track their vehicle. For those customers, VWR's full line of coilovers are available to suit your individual needs.Reducing Ride Height and Increasing Spring RateEach vehicle will be lowered differently, depending on platform. Most vehicles see a 20-25mm reduction in front and rear ride height. These heights were chosen in order to preserve the wheel travel needed to keep the usability of the standard car, with an increase in spring rate of around 10-15% depending on the type of car. Lowering or stiffening further, as some springs do, in VWR's experience will cause the vehicle to bounce and lose damper control as the dampers are mismatched to the spring-rate and will also cause the springs to run out of wheel travel. You also risk reducing the life of your dampers significantly by choosing the wrong springs, which the VWR Sport Springs are guaranteed not to do.
- Lowering: 1.2" to 1.4"
Savage Chassis Reinforced Full-Steel Oil Pan
Ditch the plastic pan! The OEM plastic oil pan is not designed to withstand impacts with the road. Unfortunately, the design of the MK7 placed the oil pan as the lowest point on the front of the vehicle. Don't risk destroying your brand new vehicle's engine, replace your brittle plastic pan with our double layer steel pan!
Our pans feature 2 layers of steel providing a 3/8" thick layer of protection between your engines oil and the road.
- All pans feature a cutout for the pan mounted oil level sensor, for vehicles without a level sensor an OEM VW block-off-plate is available (Includes block off plate, gasket, and mounting nuts).
- Includes mounting bolts
Oil Change Kit
- Our oil change kits include 6 liters (Roughly 5.5 liters are requires when replacing the pan) of your choice of high quality oils meeting VW 502.00/505.00 specifications
- Genuine Mann oil filter
42 Draft Designs hubcentric wheel spacers and extended wheel bolts
- If you've been searching for a high quality set of wheel spacers for your VW or Audi you're in the right place. 42 Draft Designs wheel spacers are CNC machined with absolute precision to fit your exact vehicle.
- Extended Wheel Bolts available in black or chrome