For vehicles without A/C.
ContiTech Serpentine Belts come in a wide range of sizes and are designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C).
ContiTech Serpentine Belts deliver 98% power efficiency. While a lower profile design easily handles higher engine revs, reducing noise and providing cooler running temperatures.
High performance construction features include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed belt design.
- Direct fit for easy installation.
- Resistant against wear, oil and heat.
- Temperature-stable from -22°F to 176°F (30°C to 80°C).
- Delivers over 98% power efficiency.
- High performance construction.
- Polychloroprene rubber cover and body.
- Polyester fiber tensile members and a ribbed belt design.
ContiTech Serpentine Belts are OE on many of the world?s finest automobiles. Installation Note: The manufacturer recommends checking and/or replacing idler and tensioner bearings when replacing the serpentine belts.