IE's 1.8T 20V 2008cc stroker engine kits will increase your displacement from 1.8L to 2.0L by increasing the bore and stroke of your engine block. This increased displacement yields more horsepower and torque on the same boost pressure, less chance of detonation due to lower peak cylinder pressures, faster spool, and produces more power on low octane fuel. Each kit includes high-perfomance matched components tested on our own in-house engine dyno ensuring peak power and reliable performance. Every included component for Integrated Engineering's stroker kits have been performance matched to work in harmony and strenuously tested for long term reliability and peak power.
The H beam rod provides high reliability even in extreme applications. Extra attention has been paid to even the smallest details such as the bearing tangs, wrist pin fit, and big end side clearance, providing a level of fit and finish not found elsewhere. Each and every set is honed in the USA for perfectly round and on size big-end bores, resulting in extremely low failure rates and maximum optimization.
- 2 Piece Forgings from 4340 Chrome Moly Steel
- Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength
- High dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- Multi stage inspected tolerances as tight as .0003
- Standard ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Magnaflux Inspected
- Dimensionally Inspected
- Combination tested to over 700HP+
- Drop-in modified OEM FSI forged crankshaft
- JE 83mm bore 8.5:1 compression ratio forged stroker pistons
Our stroker cranks begin with brand new VW/Audi factory forged 2.0T FSI crankshafts, then modified with a specialty oil pump drive gear. The forged crank is matched with JE stroker pistons for increased displacement and stroke increasing over all power and torque, reducing turbo lag, and strengthening the over all rotating assembly.
Factory new OEM 2.0T FSI crankshaft
Modified with appropriate 1.8T oil pump drive gear
Drop-in for 06A 1.8T blocks, no block modifications needed
Forged crankshaft for increased strength over cast 1.8T crank
JE Forged Stroker Pistons
The included set of forged stroker pistons make for a stout reliable engine for daily driving, road racing, drag racing, or full out competition racing. Each forging is application specific minimizing weight and ensuring a reliable interaction with the rotating assembly.
Stroker Piston Features:
- Includes JE wire locks, JE piston rings, and standard JE wrist pins
- No dish deburring or preperation needed
- Individually prepared inspection report of dimensional conformity
- Each piston individually serialized for complete traceability
- 23-point post-production inspection conducted by certified personnel
- Tighter tolerances on 14 critical areas of the piston
- All critical surfaces machined in dedicated Critical Manufacturing Cell
1.8T (excluding AEB engine code)