Looking to enhance the sound of your VR6 or 2.0 and free-up additional HP?
Our VR6 test pipe is the perfect fit! Removing the catalytic converter on a VR6 results in a sharper exhaust note and better flow. Horsepower gains of 3-5hp can be had in the upper RPM ranges while low end torque is not sacrificed. Our test pipes are CNC mandrel bent and TIG welded for a perfect fit every time. A simple mod with instant results.
Our VR6 test pipes are available reduced to fit the stock sleeve clamp, or 2.5" through to fit 2.5" cat-backs. A fresh OEM gasket & replacement hardware is included with very pipe. Though based on the mk3 VR6 cat, our test pipe fits a wide range of VWs. Check out the list below to see if this pipe fits your car.
This Test Pipe Fits:
- VW mk3 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1994-1999 VR6 & 2.0
- VW mk2 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1985-1992 8v & 16v
- VW B3/B4 Passat up to 1997 VR6, 2.0 & 16v
- VW Corrado 1989-1995 G60
- CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- CNC machined flange mates exactly to the stock flange
- TIG welded construction
- 2.5" piping reduces to stock 2.150" band clamp for a bolt-on fit
- Fits exactly like the stock cat. No cutting or custom fitment required
- Oxygen sensor bung location suits every vehicle without modification of heatsheilds or sensor wiring. OBD1 & OBD2? Don't worry, one model fits all
- Includes grade 5 hardware and OEM gasket
- Available reduced to fit stock band clamp or 2.5" through
- Installation Instructions included