Replacing the catalytic converter on your VR6?
Our VR6 high flow cat is the performance fit! The stock catalytic converter on most VR6 vehicles is a lengthy 600 cell catalyst. While failures are infrequent, replacement with a high-flow cat yields better exhaust flow & mild HP gains. Our VR6 high flow cat uses a Magnaflow 200 cell metal cat in a spun stainless steel body. A CNC machined flange & TIG welded construction result in a perfect fit every time. Auto parts store replacement cats are guaranteed to 'pretty much' fit & basically 'work'. Why settle?
Our VR6 high flow cat is available reduced to fit the stock sleeve clamp, or 2.5" through to fit 2.5" cat-backs. A fresh OEM gasket & replacement hardware is included with every pipe. Two oxygen sensor bungs are welded in and a plug is included for the extra. OBD1 cars use the pre-cat bung. OBD2 cars use the post-cat bung. Though based on the mk3 VR6 cat, our high flow cat fits a wide range of VWs. Check out the list below to see if this cat fits your car.
This High Flow Cat Fits:
- VW mk3 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1994-1999 VR6 & 2.0
- VW mk2 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1985-1992 8v & 16v
- VW B3/B4 Passat up to 1997 VR6, 2.0 & 16v
- VW Corrado 1989-1995 G60
- Magnaflow 200 cell 409 stainless steel cat
- CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- CNC machined flange mates exactly to the stock flange
- TIG welded construction
- 2.5" piping reduces to stock 2.150" band clamp for a bolt-on fit
- Fits exactly like the stock cat. No cutting or custom fitment required
- Oxygen sensor bung location suits every vehicle without modification of heatsheilds or sensor wiring. OBD1 & OBD2? Don't worry, one model fits all
- Includes grade 5 hardware and OEM gasket
- Available reduced to fit stock band clamp or 2.5" through
- Installation Instructions Included